Thursday, March 9, 2017

Life Experience

in these last few weeks, i have made strides in my life i would definitely missed if i were back home in the United States. Call it introspection, self awareness, or what ever you would like, but regardless of the name, i feel i have learned some things about myself i didnt think i could learn in just a short while. in order to save us all some time, i will just tell you some quotes i found that basically sum up my life lessons.

- inaction is a greater sin than ignorance.

- sometimes all it takes is 20 seconds of insane courage embarrassing bravery to make something good happen.

- we evolve beyond the person we were a minute ago... little by little we advance a bit further! that is how a drill works, and that is who we are.

in these last few weeks, these few quotes has resonated with me and have forced me to reevaluate my current place in life a question my mind set. in the time i have spent between blog posts, i could write about many fun and exciting experiences... but those wont last to me. to me, i hold on to is the lessons i learn while im here, and the laughs i share with others, and the stories i have been privileged to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment